Wednesday 30 July 2014

Coral Coloured Weddings

Lately this summer, I have seen the colour of Coral for bridesmaids a lot in weddings. This colour doesn't always mean 'under the sea' as many may think for a theme but it just looks nice I do suppose. As I wouldn't personally choose this colour for my wedding, maybe you might like it as it is extremely popular right now. The colour of Coral in a 'dark' or 'deep' shade is what many are choosing lately. I have passed by a wedding once when traveling to see a wedding crowd in the Coral shade. Below is one wedding of people that I know that recently got married in the past month this summer. ( Sad thing is though I never attended their wedding, I just got the pictures from Facebook.)

The dresses the bridesmaids are wearing are a 'bright' but 'deep' Coral shade and look so good with the gems and sequins that are decorating the top of the gowns. 
Here are some other pictures I pulled from the Internet. What do you think? Would you choose Coral for your wedding? Let us know in the comments!



This colour is so summery and is perfect for a wedding outdoors. There are many styles as you all know for bridesmaids dresses and both long or short bridesmaids dresses with this colour can look good with your style of gown. Colours do matter when you want your gown to show. This colour makes the wedding 'warm' and doesn't take too much away from the 'glow' or 'shine' of the bride. Such a happy colour for a wedding this colour is! :) 

By the way, you don't have to have your wedding near a beach to wear this colour (but you probably knew that!) Just have it where you want because this colour is a magnificant shade for any place during the summer. 
I hope you enjoy this post and enjoy your summer! -Khaki :)



No comments:

Post a Comment