Friday 14 March 2014

'Handy' Jewelry

Jewelry made out of recycled dolls is what we have here. As seen the picture to the left, you might think this is cool however, I think this creepy. No offense! :)

Okay, okay, maybe you can agree with me here. They are creepy. Well, would you like to have those hands dangling near your neck? It almost seems like they are ready to choke you. Scary indeed.

Again, I am not chicken! I just wanted to state that these are not found in every store and are not the current trend but as you can see, someone decided to have some fun and cut dolls apart so we can wear them. Maybe I am sounding too dramatic right now. Oh well!

If you are into this kind of fashion, please do not be scared to state why you like them so much! Don't be shy! If you could, please tell us what would look best with this type of jewelry. Like, a modern look. We love your comments.

You can find other doll parts made into recycled jewelry pieces if you look on Google. The example to the left is a bracelet. It has that modern look to it with the metal in the middle but the hands give it some more unique looks? I don't know. I am just trying to stay honest here! Again, no offense if you like this kind of jewelry. It is unique, I can admit! Very unique! I love recycled fashions. Someone just had this idea and turned into something different and there is nothing wrong with that.

Unique indeed! These pieces of jewelry must be the 'attention-getters!'

If you wish to share your thoughts about these bracelets, please share below! Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment